Saturday, November 16, 2013

Eddie Long: Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction Yet They Remain Silent


Video Below: 

We're not attacking Eddie's preferences! It's 2013! Just keep it real, if you're a preaching freak, identify yourself! The sick sit in church pews every Sunday. God already knows that we all fall short! But how can Eddie explain that on judgement day? Eddie Long fans, I'm waiting on a response!

I'm not perfect for damn sure, but I don't have any deadly sins on my rap sheet! So I like my chances of living in a house with many mansions! You can't make this stuff up with people co-signing this shit!

Keep your ass out of Walton County! But they're steadily attacking teachers, fireman, policeman and all the people that add so much more to the community. Even the Fed-Ex man gets to the point where he can no longer deliver packages on time! You can't keep forcing a circle into a square! Fuck Eddie Long! If you're in the minority that still supports him, get the hell off my page!

No comments:

Post a Comment